B2B Marketing Expo Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Stream Comms Ltd (company no. 6847832.) whose registered office is at Carter House, Chilton Business Centre, Chilton, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP18 9LS.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Stream Comms Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.streamcomms.com/Our-Events/B2BExpo.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Additional Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Friday 31st March. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Receive a Competition Gift Card from Stream at the B2B Marketing Expo
b. Visit http://www.streamcomms.com/Our-Events/B2BExpo and complete the competition form
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prizes are as follows:
• £100 Gift Card for the submitted Retailer
• £10 Gift Card for the submitted Retailer
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents by Wednesday 5th April.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when the prize can be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Stream Comms Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.